|TECHNICAL DATA |
· Special Polychloroprene Latex Compound
· Elongation at break: > 700%
· Tensile strength: > 150 kg/cm²
· Temperature resistant: 200°C
· Fire-resistant NFPA 701
· Easy to use.
· Dons within seconds.
· No adjustment straps.
· One size fits all.
· Strong, fire-resistant, elastic rubber hood, protects the entire head and seals comfortably at the neck.
· Large visor, made of flame retardant transparent film, allows a wide field of view.
· A unique breathing device (patent pending), enables rapid exhalation
and improves the physiological conditions for the user, preventing
built-up of heat or vapor inside the mask.
filtration unit containing low pressure electrostatic particle filter,
impregnated charcoal cloth layers to absorb toxic gases and catalyst for
Carbon Monoxide Oxidation.
· Training model available.
· ETFE film – a copolymer of Polytetrafluorethylene with Ethylene monomer.
· Tensile strength: 50N/mm²
· Elongation at break: 450%
· Tear resistance: 500 N/mm
· Temperature resistance: 150°C
· Flame retardant : UL 94 V-O
· Light transmission: > 95%
The breathing device combines two valves for exhalation and inhalation and a soft mouthpiece, in one unit.
· Multi-Layer filter includes the following:
· External polyester screen, fire resistant to the requirements of NFPA 701
· Electrostatic + melt blown combination high efficiency particle filter (HEPA)
· Layers of activated charcoal cloth with a special impregnation against acid gases
· Soft inner pad of non-woven material
Approximate (package) dimensions: 19x15x4 cm.
Approximate (package) weight: 190-200 gr.