|TECHNICAL DATA |
· Special Polychloroprene Latex Compound
· Elongation at break: > 700%
· Tensile strength: > 150 kg/cm²
· Temperature resistant: 200°C
· Fire-resistant NFPA 701
· Easy to use.
· Dons within seconds.
· No adjustment straps.
· One size fits all.
· Strong, fire-resistant, elastic rubber hood, protects the entire head and seals comfortably at the neck.
· Large visor, made of flame retardant transparent film, allows a wide field of view.
· A unique breathing device (patent pending), enables rapid exhalation and improves the physiological conditions for the user, preventing built-up of heat or vapor inside the mask.
· A filtration unit containing low pressure electrostatic particle filter, impregnated charcoal cloth layers to absorb toxic gases and catalyst for Carbon Monoxide Oxidation.
· Training model available.
· ETFE film – a copolymer of Polytetrafluorethylene with Ethylene monomer.
· Tensile strength: 50N/mm²
· Elongation at break: 450%
· Tear resistance: 500 N/mm
· Temperature resistance: 150°C
· Flame retardant : UL 94 V-O
· Light transmission: > 95%
The breathing device combines two valves for exhalation and inhalation and a soft mouthpiece, in one unit.
Two canisters containing:
• Electrostatic particle filter
• Layers of impregnated activated charcoal cloth
• Approximate (package) dimensions: 10x12x14 cm
• Approximate (package) weight: 650 gr.
Storage and carrying
The mask is stored in a personal carrying pouch.
Optional wall mounted box available for storing 2-3 masks.