The MSTI-S Systems are Advanced Under Vehicle Inspection Systems (AUVIS) designed to provide a security solution for inspecting the most vulnerable part of a vehicle, the chassis.
Objects may vary from explosives, drugs, merchandise and even in some cases the smuggling of human beings across borders or out of prison compounds.
The versatile view angle allows the user to verify from multiple angles the suspicious threat before actually having to physically reach the subject. In the case of bomb squad technicians, being able to examine the object from a distance before having to physically deal with it could make the difference of life and death, as well as save the inconvenience of false alarms.
All data from the system can be recorded to the local DVR system for training and investigation uses. The data can be tied to a LPR system for better documentation.
There are two different AUVIS fixed unit, the short (MSTI-2500-S) and the long (MSTI-4000-S)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
· Capability to scan the vehicle while stationary.
· View above strut bars and other vehicle components from multiple angles and magnification.
· Live color video feed for constant eye contact with suspicious objects until threat confronted.
· System automatically scans chassis, using preprogrammed sequences or by user defined programs.
· 4 axis optical head unit.
· High resolution camera with a powerful optical zoom.
· Manual mode for suspicious objects.
· Optional recording for training, investigation and documentation.
· The operator may be as far as 1500 meters from subject.
· Operator, Bomb squad technician may inspect objects from multiple angles before confronting them.
· Easy to use, only 20 minute training needed.
· Simple - no use of computers.
· Quick installation.
Government offices, embassies, oil and gas refineries/storage depots, border
checkpoints, correctional facilities, power plants, sporting events, conventions and other sensitive sites.
Work Temperature range: +5°f - +140°f (-15°c - + 60°c)
Monitor: 17" LCD
Auto scanning sequence controls Pan, Tilt, Zoom and conveyer.
Power requirements: 220VAC 4Amp
Designed for Government offices, embassies, oil and gas refineries/storage depots, border
checkpoints, correctional facilities, power plants, sporting events, conventions and other
High resolution color camera
440,000 pixels, 530 TV lines
36x optical auto focus zoom lens
Wide dynamic range feature
Special ramps for above ground installation
FOR MSTI-4000-S & MSTI-2500-S
The system ramps are made of durable 200 X 100 mm RHS steel.
The ramp is designed for massive payloads to carry heavy trucks.
The top surface is constructed from 3 mm rough textured sheet metal.
The complete ramp is epoxy coated giving it long lasting durability.
The color of the epoxy is blue.
All 8 parts are connected using bolts.
The ramp may be bolted to the ground surface using the supplied brackets.